Dirt bike represented wild, adventurous, and was once considered exclusive to adults.
In fact, in many countries, children’s electric dirt bike is ubiquitous, including Rossi, Stoner, Marquis, and other world champions are used to ride when they were small.
Every parent wants the boy to be brave and strong. It is more important for girls.
Buying a child’s electric dirt bike for your child is critical to shaping your child’s tough character, the child will benefit from it all his life.
However, there are many types of children’s electric dirt bike brands on the market. How to choose a suitable safe electric dirt bike for your child?
By contrast, we have selected several best selling electric dirt bikes for your child.
Top 5 Electric Dirt Bike 2020
- Inspired by the winningest supercross rider in history, Jeremy McGrath
- Compact electric motocross bike with powerful 650-watt electric motor
- IT'S GO TIME: Straightforward steering gives your child a sense of motor control and helps them learn to ride vehicles
- LEGAL: Legal for ages 3-8 years old (under supervision of adult) with a maximum weight of 66 lbs
- Inspired by the winningest motocross rider in history, Jeremy McGrath
MOTOCROSS BIKES ARE great for the beach, boardwalks, parks, and trails.
- Goes about 15 mph
- Can take a steep hill
- Can use it off-road
- Quiet Running
- Comfortable to ride on
- Very durable and well manufactured
- Runs 45-60 minutes
- “Recharge” indicator on the handle grip
- Easy to assemble – about 30 minutes
- 90-day warranty
- Weighs about 105 lbs
- Charge the MX500 overnight or for 12 or more hours
- Runs 45-60 minutes per charge (If you shut it off when not riding people are saying it can last for up to 2 hours)
- The MX500 does have problems with the tires wearing out
Can you imagine the look on your child’s face when he or she gets an MX500? They’ll feel like a motocross superstar.
It does tend to make kids feel like “They’re the King of the Dirt Hill.”
- Very little noise
- Goes 17 mph
- Goes Approximately 10 miles on a charge
- Disc brakes are excellent and stop on a dime
- No hot parts to burn legs or ankles
- Dual suspension and the position of the handlebars make for a smooth and comfortable ride
- The MX650 is a rugged bike that takes a beating pretty well
- Supports riders up to 220 lbs
- This electric bike takes 8 hours to recharge fully
- Trouble climbing a steep hill
- Doesn’t have lights on it for night driving
- Gets a bit sluggish on low grass
- Assembly takes approximately an hour
- Problems with tires wearing out
I’m sure the MX650 will make your child the envy of the block or the most popular kid in the neighborhood.
This four-wheel Dirt Quad was built strong and sturdy to conquer the tight trails they’ll be riding on.
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 43″x 24″x 31.5″
- Weight: 89 lbs
- sealed lead-acid battery
- High-torque motor and gearing ratio for excellent climbing capabilities
- Twist-Grip acceleration control
- 13” pneumatic knobby tires
- Adjustable riser handlebars
- Hand-operated rear disc brake
- Recommended for children 8 & up
- Recommended maximum weight suggested is 120 pounds
- Can do tight trails and big bumps
- Top speed is between 8 & 10 mph
- The motor has enough power to pull out of tense situations from a dead stop
- Excellent climbing capabilities
- The low battery indicator on the throttle
- 60 minutes of continuous use
- It takes 8 hours to recharge the battery
- Feet are well protected in foot-well molding with a grippy surface
- Padded seat
- Adjustable riser handlebars
- Easy assembly
- Charger included
- Tools included
- 8 hours to recharge the battery
- The Razor Dirt Quad can do some puddle jumping but don’t get it soaked
- No Reverse
- No lights
Can you imagine the look on your daughter or son’s face when they get a replica of the real racing pocket bike? I’m sure they’ll stand there in shock for a few minutes — especially when they see the aerodynamic design of the RAZOR POCKET ROCKET.
This bike is recommended for kids 13+. It holds kids up to 170 pounds & reaches speeds of 15 mph.
The bike weighs 42 pounds, and its dimensions are 36 x 20 x 21. As with all electric bikes, make sure your child has protective gear. It never hurts to purchase a helmet along with knee and elbow pads.
- Rechargeable battery and charger included
- Tools included
- Steel frame construction
- High torque motor
- 2 – 12 volts sealed led acid batteries
- Hand-operated the rear brake
- Chain drive motor
- 10″ pneumatic tires
- Twist grip accelerator
- Aerodynamic design
- Well build & takes a hit pretty well
- Its thick tires absorb shock pretty good
- Tires have a good grip when making sharp turns
- Has a smooth ride
- Runs quietly
- Usually runs 30 minutes of continuous use
- For ages 13+ (many of the reviews I read buy this bike for their nine-year-olds)
- Holds up to 170 pounds safely
- Can go up to 15 mph
- No variable speed control
- It takes 12 hours to recharge
- Doesn’t have shocks in the front or back
- Has a center stand rather than a kickstand
Last update on 2020-12-05 at 07:07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API