Electric go karts are safe and environmentally friendly while bringing users pleasure and speed.
Therefore, they have been sought after by more and more children and innocent adults in recent years.
Today we compared the best-selling electric karts on the market, bringing you some top rated electric go karts that are worth trying in 2019.
Top 3 Electric Go Karts For Kids of 2019
Not only is this Razor Ground Force Electric Go-Kart classic looking, it can reach speeds of up to 12 mph.
The Razor Go-Kart is recommended for kids 8 and older and is safe for anyone up to 140 pounds.
Not only is it steel constructed for safety, it has shoulder & lap restraints for added protection.
- The Go-Kart weighs about 55 pounds
- Its dimensions are: 41” x 29” x 16”
- Steel construction
- Has aluminum wheels with solid rubber tires
- High torque, chain driven motor
- The Ground Force Go-Kart has shoulder & lap belts plus a safety flag
- Has a 2-12v sealed lead acid battery
- The Go-Kart has a high torque motor
- Has an upgraded rear axle
- A Rechargeable UL battery and battery charger is included
- Tools are included
- Maximum speed is 12 mph
- Has hand controlled accelerator
- The steering wheel has a low charge indicator
- This Go-Kart is small enough to fit into a SUV or wagon
- Has the best traction on flat surfaces
- Has a low & heavy center of gravity
- The battery takes about 45 minutes to fully recharge
- Comes with a rechargeable UL battery & battery charger
- Has very few pieces so takes approximately 30 minutes to assemble
- The Go-Kart doesn’t have reverse
- Customers are saying it doesn’t turn as sharp as they would like it to
- Doesn’t run as well when driven on grass or up a grassy hill
- When you first get the Go-Kart it takes approximately 8 hours to charge
Your child, or should I say, you, will love to do circle 8′s with this Electric Go-Kart.
Along with it’s classic Dune Buggy design, it features a bucket seat and diamond plate floor board.
It also has 8″ pneumatic knobby tires and rear suspension.
The Razor Dune Buggy has variable speed, a chain driven motor and will carry someone up to 120 pounds.
- Weighs 79 pounds
- Dimension are 41.25″ x 27.5″ x 18.5″
- 350 watt electric motor
- 2-12v sealed lead acid batteries
- High-torque motor
- Has a throttle adjustment
- Twist-Grip acceleration control
- Hand-operated rear disc break
- 8″ knobby pneumatic tires
- Terrain following rear suspension for a smooth ride
- Bucket seat with seat strap
- Recommended for kids 8 and up
- Hold up to 120 lbs
- Arrives assembled and with a charged battery
- Run time is 45 minutes of continuous use
- Takes 12 hours to charge the battery
- Has great torque
- Has no problem crawling through mud, over bumps and uphill
- Is well constructed
- Hand controls are easy to use
- Slows quickly when accelerator is released
- Has a low power light
- No foot-brake
- Black Flag (not bright so you can see it good)
- Customers thought it should have a higher top speed
- No reverse
- Doesn’t have a key to lock up
- Takes 12 hours to charge the battery
- Safe for younger kids — top speed is 12 mph
- Has a safety flag and a great durable bucket seat
- Shoulder strap and seat belt
- Makes 180 degree turns
- Has a light on the thumb throttle indicating amount of battery power left
- The Ground Force Drifter is able to turn with a tight radius — more maneuverable in tight turns from the street to the sidewalk, etc.
- Performs best on paved areas
- Well made — Heavy base
- Includes tools to assemble it
- 90 day money back
- Charge time is 12 hours
- If your child is tall, the shoulder strap might be too short but the seat belt will be long enough
- Doesn’t have a lot of power when driving on grass
- The Razor Go Cart runs for about 45 minutes after charging
- No headlights and rear lights
- Rear wheels wear quickly at first but customers say they do reach a point where they don’t deteriorate as fast
- No cushioned suspension system
All in all, the Razor Ground Force Drifter will be great safe fun for your child.
Being a karting car god is a dream that many people dream of, but we still have to remind parents to pay attention.
When driving a kart, be sure to wear safety gear. Look at the six-way ear to listen to all directions, always pay attention to safety, and never drive on the road.